Regulatory Compliance Consulting
Our safety professionals are educated and knowledgeable in the laws and regulations that apply to your company and your business activity. If you don't know, TRICOR Safety can help. Contact TRICOR Safety Consulting for more information. 1-877-468-7426.
- Facility Safety Compliance Audits (OSHA)
- OSHA Citation Assistance
- Development and Implementation of Compliance Programs
- Regulation Review
- OSHA Safety Training
- Safety Compliance Audits (OSHA & DOT)
The TRICOR Safety and Health Audit Service is comprised of two distinct parts or activities:
- A comprehensive review of the client's safety and health program.
- A physical inspection of the client's safety work environment.
- TRICOR Safety conducts a comprehensive, OSHA-type physical inspection of the client's work environment with professionals best suited for the operations at hand.
- Prior to the actual inspection, an opening conference is held with representatives selected by the client to explain the nature and scope of the inspection.
- Upon completion of the inspection, a conference is held with the facility representatives to discuss the preliminary findings, and to provide on-site recommendations for mitigation of identified hazards which need immediate attention.
Following completion of the comprehensive inspection, a detailed report is produced. The detailed report of Safety and Health deficiencies lists each deficiency by description, its location, the specific standard violated and, the recommended corrective action.