Written materials alone don't accomplish safety on the job. Work areas should be inspected on an ongoing basis so that supervisors and employees know that the company has made a commitment to safety that is being monitored and enforced.
TRICOR Safety Consultants will conduct safety compliance assessments for corporate facilities or construction sites. This assessment will include several investigative efforts including workers compensation document analysis, on-site inspection, interviews with on-site staff, and a review of corporate operations and compliance documents.
Once the physical location assessment is conducted a follow-up report is generated identifying each observed violation or potential violation, appropriate Standard, Regulation or Section of the Act violated and suggested solutions. Contact our safety consultants or phone 1-877-468-7426.
- Identify Risk
- Determine Regulatory Violations
- Provides a Basis for Determining Safety Program & Training Requirements
- Identify Deviation from Corporate Policy
- OSHA Based
- Insurance Assessments
- Inspect Fixed Facility
- Inspect Construction Sites
- Annual Safety Meetings
- Safety Seminars
- Needs Analysis
- Topic Specific Materials
Here Are Just A Few of the Training Topics We Provide
- Confined Space
- Fall Protection
- Management Training
- Supervisor Training
- Respiratory Protection
- Forklift Operator
- Hazardous Materials
- Strain & Injury Prevention
- Ergonomic Analysis
- The TRICOR Safety and Health Audit Service is comprised of two distinct parts or activities:
- A comprehensive review of the client's safety and health program, and
- A physical inspection of the client's work environment.
- The performance-engineered program audit report is broken down into specific categories noting areas currently needing improvement within the Safety and Health program.
- TRICOR Safety conducts a comprehensive, OSHA-type physical inspection of the client's work environment best suited for the operations at hand.
- Prior to the actual inspection, an opening conference is held with representatives selected by the client to explain the nature and scope of the inspection.
- Upon completion of the inspection, a conference is held with the facility representatives to discuss the preliminary findings, and to provide on-site recommendations for mitigation of identified hazards which need immediate attention.
Following completion of the comprehensive inspection, a detailed report is produced. The detailed report of Safety and Health deficiencies lists each deficiency by description, its location, the specific standard violated and, the recommended corrective action.