Evaluating your current transportation safety management procedures is an ongoing process. Broken down as a one-on-one approach, TRICOR's trained and educated industrial specialists will assist you in any areas that you would like to focus on or discuss. We do this through quarterly scheduled visits and optional drivers meetings.
The primary goal is to answer questions and solve problems that you have come across throughout your daily activities and prepare you for the future.
Call us today at 800-909-3717 or fill out the Quick Quote form and start a beneficial partnership with TRICOR today.
"A Hands-On Evaluation Process"
Our Transportation Safety Management Specialists are trained in:
- DOT Compliance (Mock DOT audits)
- Self Auditing Guidelines
- Inspection Levels (roadside and in-house)
- Driver Qualification Files
- Knowledge and Requirements of Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Accident Reporting and Record Keeping
- Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance
- Hours of Service
- Hazmat Training and Record Keeping
- Driver Award Programs
- Driver Retention Incentives
TRICOR provides more than just trucking insurance. Proper safety procedures, effective fleet management, ongoing training, industry news and the top trucking insurance carriers available make a complete transportation package at TRICOR.
Please contact one of our Transportation Insurance representatives. or call us at 800-909-3717