We make it easy! TRICOR represents many of the top insurance companies available.
If you live in a condo, you will need homeowners insurance to protect your home and property. Condo association contracts usually specify what is covered under the association insurance policy and what coverage you must provide. Review your Condo Association contract carefully.
We will help you understand the Coverage Included in Condo Insurance Policies. Our home insurance agents will help you determine the amount of coverage you need to include in your policy to be in compliance with your Condo Association contract and to protect your personal property.
Options and Annual Costs:
- Coverage A – F as provided in quote – Included
- Replacement cost Home – Included
- Replacement cost Personal Property – Included
- Identity Fraud and Identity Theft – $20 – $30
- Direct Loss Personal Property – $20 – $40
- Breakage smart phones, LCD TV, Computer
- Breakage personal property home & transit
- Guaranteed Replacement Home – $10 – $30
- No 20% cap on total loss
- Personal Injury Liability – $5
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ordinance or Law – $10-$30
- Personal Umbrella – $120 & up
- Personal property – Special Limits
- Do any limits need to be increased?
- Boat, Camper, Snowmobile, RV
- Blanket Jewelry – $20 & up
- Scheduled Jewelry – $20 & up
Get A Quote
You can get up to 6 quotes in about 5 minutes using the Free Consumer Rate Quote program. Select the “Condo” option under “Home” and simply enter the required information. Your quote will be ready for you in about 5 minutes. You may choose to include both “Auto and Home” in a single policy quote request. Just include the additional information and wait a few more minutes for your results. (see Condo Insurance sample quote)
If you like what you see:
- We discuss coverage options
- Confirm eligibility & effective date
- Payment Method: Credit card, Billed, or Electronic Funds Transfer
- Payment Mode: Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- You will have Online access to your policy information
Need more information?
Call TRICOR 877-468-7426 or email our office and one of our local agents will assist you.
At TRICOR, we understand personal insurance. You need to protect your home, your family and your possessions. Often, we recommend ONE policy that covers most exposures – autos, home or renters, condo, liability, toys and boats, jewelry, bikes, kayaks, canoes, jet skis, collector cars, etc. Talk to our agent for the best insurance package for your needs.
More than 40,000 families and businesses put their trust in TRICOR.