We make it easy! TRICOR represents many of the top insurance companies available.
If you own a home, you need a Homeowners Insurance policy that will provide the right amount of coverage in case your home is damaged or destroyed. We have the protection you need.
How much Home Insurance is enough?
We encourage our clients to purchase policies that promise to pay whatever it costs to replace your home, making it the insurance company’s responsibility, not our client’s, to have the right amount of coverage in place. Clean up, transportation and site preparation costs may be in the $30,000 to $60,000 range. Basement foundations can also be damaged and the nearest approved landfill for the fire damaged debris could be 50 miles or more away.
When you purchase a home insurance policy, the insurance company estimates a replacement cost for your home and it is just that – “an estimate.” The insurance policy limit insuring your home is exactly that – “a policy limit.”
It is easy for the estimated value to be inaccurate. A study by the largest estimator of home replacement values showed that 61% of homes were off in value by an average of 18%. Link to Marshall & Swift / Boeck Insurance for more information.
How standard home policies work
Home Insurance Coverage Definitions can be confusing. We will help you determine what you need and help you to understand what your policy covers.
Most standard home insurance policies provide a specific limit on the home. With an insured loss, you can collect up to the limit defined on your policy – Example: $300,000. Most standard policies also have a provision that if the insured amount “$300,000” isn’t enough, the policy can pay up to an additional 20% of that amount. Example, 20% of $300,000 = $60,000. Total then $360,000.
Sometimes it just takes a lot to fix a house. It took more than $200,000 additional dollars to reconstruct the Gonzalez home back to like new condition. At TRICOR, we turn houses back into homes for the families we insure and that is why we didn’t write a standard home policy for the Gonzalez family.
Options and Annual Costs:
- Coverage A – F as provided in quote – Included
- Replacement cost Home – Included
- Replacement cost Personal Property – Included
- Scheduled or Blanket Jewelry – $20 & up
- Identity Fraud and Identity Theft – $20 – $30
- Equipment Breakdown
- Direct Loss Personal Property – $20 – $40
- Breakage smart phones, LCD TV, Computer
- Breakage personal property home & transit
- Guaranteed Replacement Home – $10 – $30
- No 20% cap on total loss
- Personal Injury Liability – $5
- Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Ordinance or Law – $10-$30
- Backup of sewer and drain
- Personal Umbrella – $120 & up
- Matching siding and roof
- Personal property – Special Limits
- Do any limits need to be increased?
- Boat, Camper, Snowmobile, RV
Home Insurance Considerations
- Homeowners Insurance – Direct Physical Loss
- Hobby Aircraft and Drones – What you must do to be protected
- Home Equipment and Appliance Breakdown Coverage
- Home Guaranteed Replacement Coverage
- Jewelry – Blanketed and Scheduled Coverage
- Matching Siding and Roofing Coverage
- Ordinances and Laws – changes in building restrictions
- Personal Injury Liability Coverage – oral and written communication
- Personal Property Coverage
- Sewer Backup and Drain Backup Coverage
Get A Quote
You can get up to 6 quotes in about 5 minutes using the Free Consumer Rate Quote program. Select “Home” and simply enter the required information. Your quote will be ready for you in about 5 minutes. You may choose to include both “Auto and Home” in a single policy quote request. Just include the additional information and wait a few more minutes for your results. (see Home Insurance sample quote)
If you like what you see:
- We discuss coverage options
- Confirm eligibility & effective date
- Payment Method: Credit card, Billed, or Electronic Funds Transfer
- Payment Mode: Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- You will have Online access to your policy information
Need more information?
Call TRICOR 877-468-7426 or email our office and one of our local agents will assist you.
At TRICOR, we understand personal insurance. You need to protect your home, your family and your possessions. Often, we recommend ONE policy that covers most exposures – autos, home or renters, condo, liability, toys and boats, jewelry, bikes, kayaks, canoes, jet skis, collector cars, etc. Talk to our agent for the best insurance package for your needs.
More than 40,000 families and businesses put their trust in TRICOR.