We can help you find the coverage that is right for you and those you love.
We represent many of the top trusted life insurance companies available.
We will save you time and money and it is simpler than you think.
Please email or call us at 877-468-7426 and speak with one of our life insurance specialists.
A. We can help you select an amount of coverage to protect those you love.
B. We look at your needs as they are projected to change. It’s not difficult and takes just a few minutes. It is a straight-forward process – intended to protect your family and assets over time.
C. We can price out and explain costs and coverage and combinations as appropriate.
- Term Life: Simple – affordable, level premiums – up to 10-20 or 30 years
- Whole Life: Lifetime coverage – with access to cash values – level premiums
- Universal Life: Lifetime coverage – flexible in coverage amount and premium. With access to cash values
We have the options and they don’t cost much to include.
- Term Rider: Select a coverage amount and include spouse or 2nd person on your policy
- Children’s Rider: Covers all children with one low premium, often $25 to $100 per year.
- Waiver of Premium: If you become sick or get hurt and can’t work, premiums are paid.
- Accidental Death: Doubles the policy payment if death is from an accident
- Disability Income: Provides a monthly payment if you can’t work due to sickness or accident. (helps pick up a home mortgage or car loan, etc.)
- Return of Premium: Included with some Term Life policies. Cash value accumulates during the specific term of years 10-20 – 30 and equals the total premiums paid.